Family Medicine serving Benton, Bryant, Maumelle and Little Rock, Arkansas
ZO® Skin Health
Clearstone Medical Center is proud to bring ZO® Skin Health products to Bryant, Benton, and surrounding communities. We searched to find the best medical-grade and science-based skin products available. ZO® Skin Health pushes the boundaries of medical-grade skincare. You trust us with your health. Now trust us with your skincare needs!
Clearstone Medical Center Skin Health
You want to help your skin look and feel youthful! Following our cosmetic treatments, you need a skincare product that will help support your skin’s renewing process. ZO® Skin Health products are unique and are effective on all skin types.
What Is ZO® Skin Health Products?
ZO® Skin Health products was founded by international healthcare expert Dr. Zein Obagi with the power of science as his guide. ZO® products push the boundary of medical-grade skincare by combining powerful technologies and product education.
ZO® products provide a comprehensive solution for creating and maintaining healthy skin regardless of their skin type, age, or skin condition. ZO® Skin Health products are not sold over the counter and can only be provided by an authorized medical provider and facility that is licensed to sell and perform treatment. Clearstone Medical Center is very happy to be the exclusive provider of these products in the Bryant, Benton, and surrounding communities.
ZO® Skin Health Circle™
The ZO® Skin Health Circle is a skincare philosophy that delivers amazing skin and healthcare benefits by focusing on four key areas:
- Therapeutic treatments – First, it’s important to correct any existing medical skin conditions like rosacea, acne, dry skin, and more.
- Maintenance treatments – Then, a maintenance program is designed and created for ongoing medical condition treatment (or to prevent its return).
- Daily skincare – Once patients see full results from medical treatment, their ZO authorized dermatologist or clinician will help them choose the proper products for their daily skincare routine at home.
- Damage prevention – Additional products may be recommended over time as needed to keep the skin healthy and prevent further damage due to aging or environmental triggers like dirt, UV rays, and pollution.
How are ZO® Skin Health Products Offered?
These treatments are performed by an authorized medical practitioner and include aftercare products that the patient can use at home between clinical appointments. ZO® Medical has proven to be remarkable in its ability to treat and reverse an impressive number of dermal conditions.
The ZO Medical line currently includes the following treatments:
- Getting Skin Ready
- Color Control & Correction
- Post Procedure
- Deep Renewal & Stimulation
- Hydration & Calming
- Sun Protection
- ZO® Signature Peels
ZO® Skin Care Products
These products are for those that are hoping to maintain their repaired and improved skin following their primary ZO® treatment. Dr. Obagi designed his line of daily ZO® Skin Health products to help patients maintain their healthy skin after their treatment program.
The ZO® daily skincare products come in several editions for varying types of skin. The ZO® Skin Care product line for home use includes:
- All Skin Types
- Daily Skincare
- Aggressive Anti-Aging
- Acne Prevention + Treatment
Where to Buy ZO® Skin Health Products
ZO® Skin Health treatments and products are only available from select medical and dermatology professionals who have been authorized to administer the procedure. Schedule a skin care consultation with Clearstone Medical Center today.